- ( 0 Customer Review )
PRO Racing Drift Steering Wheels
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $21.50 with what's this?
The perfectly round profile ensures a smooth glide beneath your hands during switchbacks. The deep dish and 340mm diameter positions the wheel optimally for the quick steering adjustments
required for motorsport while the generous round grip maintains comfort and the yellow position marker provides a quick reference guide.
PRO Racing Drift Steering Wheels are the first step in transforming your driving or racing skills to match the vehicle.
Most factory OE steering wheels are 380mm in diameter. By switching to a smaller sports wheel, the driver is able to make the same turns with smaller effort due to increased leverage. Perfectly transmitting the power, emotions, the excitement, and the thrill of racing from you to your vehicle and vice versa, you would have a full synchronization with your car. Upgrading to a PRO Racing Drift Steering Wheels can give you a brand new driving experience. Our Steering Wheels are also designed to ensure the best grip for a better performance.
- Made of Aluminium and Black Suede Leather
- Diameter : 13.8 inch (350mm)
- Horn Button
- 6 Stud Fitment, 70mm PCD
- 90mm Deep Dish – From boss to top of wheel
- Universal fit for most vehicles.
- Aftermarket steering wheel does not fit onto stock steering wheel column and therefore,
- you would require an aftermarket boss kit if you do not have an existing one.
- Universal standard mounting – 6 hole 70mm PCD Fits: OMP/ MOMO / Sparco /HKB steering bosses
Spokes with Holes, Spokes with No Holes