- ( 0 Customer Review )
GFB EX44 Wastegate 44mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $7.48 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments from $11.23 with More info
The GFB EX44 Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX50 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 44mm wastegate.
GFB EX44 Wastegate 44mm (Part # 7002)
The 44mm GFB EX44 Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX50 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 44mm wastegate.
All GFB wastegates feature an investment cast body made from 253MA chromium-nickel stainless steel, a CNC machined billet stainless valve, and all stainless steel weld-on fittings and hardware, whilst the diaphragm is nomex-reinforced silicone. All this adds up to a wastegate built to handle extreme conditions with reliability you can trust!
- Most compact wastegate range on the market!
- Body, valve, seat and all mounting hardware is CNC machined from high-temp stainless steel
- Actuator housing CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminium
- Nomex-reinforced silicone diaphragm
- Internal shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- V-band clamp mounting system
- Made in Australia under ISO 9001
Supplied with a 5psi & 10psi Spring already fitted , a 7psi spring is available & can be ganged together in various combinations to allow boost pressures of 5psi, 7psi, 10psi, 12psi, 15psi, 17psi and 22psi. This is the largest range of boost pressures off-the-shelf.
GFB EX44 Wastegate 44mm (Part # 7002) Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel.
– Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminum – much stronger & harder than 6061
– Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
– Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
– Brass boost hose connectors
– V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAL 44 flange)
– Quality & Performance unsurpassed
GFB 38mm & 50mm High Quality Wastegates are also Available
We can also supply a full range of replacement parts for the GFB EX44 Wastegate, from Inlet & Outlet Flanges, Valve Seats, Inlet & Outlet Clamps, Replacement Diaphragms & Vacuum Nipples
10 PSI Spring to suit EX38 & EX44, 5 PSI Spring to suit EX38 & EX44, 7 PSI Spring to suit EX38 & EX44, EX44 Wastegate with standard 15 PSI Springs (5 PSI & 10 PSI), EX44 Wastegate with standard 7 & 15 PSI Springs (5 PSI & 10 PSI)