- ( 0 Customer Review )
GFB EX50 Wastegate 50mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $9.98 with what's this?
The GFB EX50 Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX50 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 50mm wastegate.
GFB EX50 Wastegate 50mm (Part # 7001)
The 50mm GFB EX50 Wastegate has been designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX50 Wastegate features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 50mm wastegate.
All GFB wastegates feature an investment cast body made from 253MA chromium-nickel stainless steel, a CNC machined billet stainless valve, and all stainless steel weld-on fittings and hardware, whilst the diaphragm is nomex-reinforced silicone. All this adds up to a wastegate built to handle extreme conditions with reliability you can trust!
- Most compact wastegate range on the market!
- Body, valve, seat and all mounting hardware is CNC machined from high-temp stainless steel
- Actuator housing CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminium
- Nomex-reinforced silicone diaphragm
- Internal shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- V-band clamp mounting system
- Made in Australia under ISO 9001
Supplied with a 13psi spring, other springs available & can be ganged together in various combinations to allow boost pressures of 7, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22 and 29psi. This is the largest range of boost pressures off-the-shelf.
GFB EX50 Wastegate Features:
Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel.
– Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium – much stronger & harder than 6061
– Flow tests show that for the same valve lift, the EX50 outflows its nearest competitor by 18%
– Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
– Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
– Brass boost hose connectors
– V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adapters
– Quality & Performance unsurpassed
GFB 38mm & 44mm High Quality Wastegates are also Available
We can also supply a full range of replacement parts for the GFB EX50 Wastegate, from Inlet & Outlet Flanges, Valve Seats, Inlet & Outlet Clamps, Replacement Diaphragms & Vacuum Nipples
7 PSI Spring to suit EX50, 9 PSI Spring to suit EX50, EX50 Wastegate with standard 13 PSI + 7 PSI Spring, EX50 Wastegate with standard 13 PSI + 9 PSI Spring, EX50 Wastegate with standard 13 PSI Spring, EX50 Wastegate with standard 7, 9 & 13 PSI Springs